Friday, July 07, 2006

Latest news: It's been raining all night.... and all morning. Yeah rain, mud etc etc.
And....
The puppy that we have(I say 'we' but I mean 'they' – the family I'm living with) turns out to be a girl dog not a boy dog. It's quite cute now as well, being a chowowa (er, yeah I figure that I've spelt that wrong) it's constantly trying to jump up as if in an effort to be bigger. But it usually just falls over itself and does a backward roll before getting straight back up to try again. It's also discovered the delights of eating human food. May this be the start of a beautiful friendship between a dog and it's food. He, er I mean she, has been eating croutons like they're the best thing since bits of cooked bread.... which they are I suppose. That 's what people eat here you know, instead of peanuts or crisps which are western, ooooh evil bad, you get obese like everyone in America if you eat crisps, so they have croutons. Without soup! Crazy folk.
And in my final piece of news, the long running TV serial which must have been on for over 100 hours now, is as far as I can tell, coming to an end. The ugly woman, who's not so ugly now because she's had a make-over but is still a miserable looking freak, has at last won the heart of our handsome hero, who's not got many heroic qualities by my standards, but seems to capture the hearts of the ladies nonetheless. So a happy ending it is, but in true Russian style they'll probably make the happy ending last another 2 weeks before we can finally say it's over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home