Thursday, May 25, 2006

There and back Again: A hungry Brit's Tale

I have succeeded in my quest to find tasty Russian food to cook for myself. It consists of potato filled dough, which may not sound as appealing as tastes. I had already tried the meat version of this delicacy, but if you question for one second what the 'meat' inside the dough actually is then you somehow lose your appetite. It looks like a cross between cat food and chewed up mince!! So I went for the vegetarian option, and as I haven't tried it yet I can't comment, but I shall inform you tomorrow of my opinion.

By some miracle or other divine intervention, I have been released from my 5 year old babysitting duties this week, so no class with the little monsters.... yippeee, yeehaa hooray. That's all I can say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home