Saturday, May 13, 2006

So here I am, back in the Motherland, my second home.
After facing some problems with the very, ahem, helpful people at the Russian Embassy I eventually made it to the airport and finally to Tyumen, with my visa in hand. One day I shall explain why I never want to go the Russian Embassy again in my whole life but for now just believe me when I say it's not a pleasant experience!
The weather is quite good but not as sunny or warm as London. My Russian family have been, as expected, very hospitable and glad to see me. Other than that it's all just the same as when I left it. I'll have a good sleep and hopefully have more to say for myself in a few days!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Bekski. Or should that be welcome away?

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^^^That was john-john^^^^

5:32 PM  
Blogger Girl Least Likely To said...

Thanks john-john, I've finished the hobbit by the way!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Girl Least Likely To said...

It was very tasty, hoho

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home