Wednesday, May 31, 2006


Here's a picture of a church.... see it's traditional dome bits on the top, that means it's a genuine Russian church. Note that while I was taking this picture a car crashed into the back of another car behind me.... I tried to sneakily film the irrate Russian woman whose 4x4 (is that the technical term) had been hit and who seemed to act also as a car mechanic/insurance claims advisor by shouting at the man in the car that had hit her 'you owe me 13000 roubles for that!'

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

look in your English book for advice about use of apostrophe

3:54 PM  
Blogger Girl Least Likely To said...

Yes thank you, anonymous person who seems to wait for me to make a mistake, for pointing out my grammatical error. Error has now been corrected.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home